A customer shared this recipe and they love it. It comes from KalynsKitchen.com.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 medium kohlrabi, trimmed and peeled
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- ¼ red onion, sliced very thin
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Dash of agave nectar (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Slice the kohlrabi very thin and cut into matchsticks. Place in a mixing bowl and add radishes, red onion, lime, olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Adjust seasoning, stir in herbs, and serve.